Amethyst – The Divine Purple
A large number of miraculous properties attributed to Amethyst by all ancient civilizations. The Amethyst is one of the most spiritually minerals. Strengthens intuition, enables intuitive dreams and reassures fears.
Amethyst is violet (violet or purple) variant of the mineral quartz and is used for decorative purposes as a gemstone. The ancient Greeks and Romans brought jewelry with amethyst and drank from utensils decorated with amethyst, believing that there will be drunk.
Amethyst was used as a gemstone by the ancient Egyptians and other ancient peoples. In various museums and collections are pots, dishes and knick amethyst. Beads of amethyst found in Anglo-Saxon graves in England. It was considered a symbol of heavenly understanding and the pioneers in thought and in action in philosophical, religious, spiritual and material level.
Properties of amethyst:
- Improves memory, helps to calm, relaxation and self-control.
- It relieves headaches, eliminates insomnia, anxiety and stress.
- It helps to detoxify the physical body and stimulates the immune system.
- One of the most important properties of Amethyst is that it removes negative energy and helps to harmonious relations.
- 6th Chakra: intuition, calmness, spirituality.
See Handmade jewelry with amethyst here
See more crystalline properties here