The energy of the moon
The PEARL is representing the female deities. This gemstone in many ancient peoples symbolized the moon’s energy. In China they wear it for longevity and fertility. The ideal shape of it is round and smooth, although it may have other shapes (baroque pearls). The best quality natural pearls have considerable value and are considered gems and objects for centuries.
- It brings wisdom and creates loving relationships.
- Awakens chastity and our connection with the Divine.
- Stimulates feminine energy within us.
- Combats aggression tendencies.
- It gives joy to the wearer.
- It helps in production of antibodies when they are necessary for the body.
- It helps fertility.
- 2nd Chakra: fertility, sexuality, relationships.