The energy of the moon
The PEARL representing the female deities. The pearl in many ancient peoples symbolized the moon’s energy. In China the wear for longevity and fertility. The ideal pearl is round and smooth, although it may have other shapes (baroque pearls). The best quality natural pearls have considerable value and are considered gems and objects for centuries.
- It brings wisdom and creates loving relationships.
- Awakens chastity and our connection with the Divine.
- Stimulates feminine energy within us.
- Combats aggression tendencies.
- It gives joy to the wearer.
- It helps in production of antibodies when they are necessary for the body.
- It helps fertility.
- 2nd Chakra: fertility, sexuality, relationships.