HANDMADE BRACELET CROSS SILVER (V144)
HANDMADE BRACELET CROSS SILVER with 30mm Cross and Chain of pure silver 925
The chemical element silver or silver (Latin: argentum, English: silver) is heavy, rare, soft metal with a strong metallic luster. Silver is one of the first metal used by man. It was already known from prehistoric times to the people who lived in Mesopotamia, in Greece, the Middle East and Egypt. O silver is very rare metal. The content in the earth’s crust ranges between 0,07 – 0,08 ppm (0,07 – 0,08 g / t). It is the 67th element in descending order of content in the lithosphere between all chemical elements and 25 times more abundant than gold. The metallic silver, like gold, is used in three main areas: a savings product and stock market transactions as jewelery material and currencies and material industrial and scientific applications.
See more Handmade Jewelry here
See more Handmade Bracelets here
Advice of Use for the Handmade Jewelry by Crystal Pepper
We would like to give you small tips to keep your little “treasure” like new for a long time and to avoid the natural tendency of silver to turn grey and from any kind of damage of the crystals :
- We Keep our jewels in a casket or a case, leaving a small distance between them.
- We wear and take them out carefully, especially if they are handmade rings, bracelets or necklaces made of flexible woven silver.
- We remove jewelry when we do work with our hands.
- We remove jewelry when we wash our hands and we avoid general contact with water and sweat.
- We remove jewelry when we put our hand cream.
- We avoid contact of the jewelry with our perfumes, hairspray and all chemicals and detergents.
Crystal Pepper doesn’t have any responsibility for any damage of the jewelry that can be caused for not using the above advice.
Payment and Shipping
Upon completion of your order you have 4 available payment methods for shipping in Greece and 3 for shipping in the rest of the World:
- Cash on delivery only for Greece
- By debit or credit cards of most of the banks
- With Direct Bank Transfer to our Account
- Through PayPal
All Shipping is free regardless of size Order and Area Within Greece. The Free Shipping to Address that you will give us it takes by Courier for Greece about 1-3 Business Days depending on the area. For other countries we will send your order by the Greek Post Office Mail with standard international shipping to your address free of charge and the time of delivery depends of the destination country and it usually takes around a week to deliver. Please note that depending on your order and country, you may be liable to pay local taxes and duties on receipt of your order, for which Crystal Pepper cannot accept liability.